Cambridge Academies Enterprise Centers is currently hiring for two (2) High School Equivalence (HSE)/Workforce Facilitators for our Enterprise Migrant program.
The Enterprise Migrant HEP (High School Equivalency Program) helps migratory and seasonal farm workers and their immediate family members who are 18 years of age or older and not currently enrolled in school to obtain the equivalent of a high school diploma and subsequently gain employment or begin postsecondary education or training.
* Bilingual English/Spanish
* Bachelor’s Degree in education or related field or 2 years’ minimum experience teaching/facilitating
* Valid California driver’s license
* TB Test
* Must pass FBI/DOJ background check.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of High School Equivalency (HSE) curriculum
* Ability to plan organize and multitask
* Use of technology to facilitate learning
* Experience with teaching adult learners
* Understanding and sensitivity to challenges faced by migrant families
* Flexible Schedule
* Identify prospective students’ based on the program’s eligibility criteria
* Facilitate HSE curriculum
* Plan, develop, and support student goals
* Facilitate Enterprise RESTART transformational behavioral and EQ classes
* Assist and support students who wish to enroll in college classes
* Assist students’ in finding and maintaining permanent employment
If you are interested in our position please submit an updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .